Jen & Mike • Bently Reserve • Wedding
Jen and Mike were both born and raised in San Francisco, and though they grew up in different cultures, they were united at a classic San Franciscan wedding.
They really took care of every detail: the wedding was at St. Ignatius Church next to Mike’s alma mater, the University of San Francisco; there were many crafty DIY projects, including the bride’s veil made by her mom, and an SF skyline logo that appears throughout the wedding (on their invitations, table number cards, projected on the dance floor, etc); they highlighted Jen’s Chinese heritage with a lion dance grand entrance and a unique cheongsam for Jen… the list goes on!
It was such a pleasure working with Jen and Mike – I wish you both all the best!
P.S. Take a look at more photos from their engagement session!
- Dress: Maggie Sottero
- Shoes: Badgley Mischka
- Veil: Bride’s mom
- Cheongsam (Chinese Dress): Dragon Seed
- Bridesmaids Dresses: Donna Morgan
- Wedding Coordinator: Ashley Smith, Buzzworthy Events SF
- Flowers: Laura Auyeung, Poppy’s Petalworks
- Hair: Belle By Marine
- Makeup: Chesca Rosello
- Church: St. Ignatius Church
- Reception Venue: Bently Reserve
- Caterer: Le Meridien
- Cake: Lily Lim, The Sweetest Bite
- DJs: Jensen Louie, Impact Sounds
- Photobooth: Jeff Bomareto, Memories Event Photography and Photobooth
- Lion Dancers: White Crane
- Favors (Mini Biscotti): La Biscotteria