City Hall Wedding • Kelly & Nicole • San Francisco
Kelly and Nicole used to be my upstairs neighbors but had moved from Bernal Heights to the south bay, so I was ecstatic when they got in touch for me to photograph their civil wedding ceremony at San Francisco City Hall.
Since Nicole and Kelly already had a commitment ceremony back in 2008, they kept matters pretty small for this day to make their union official. They were joined by a small group of close friends and their daughter Clementine for a ceremony in the gorgeous rotunda inside City Hall, then had a fun-filled celebration at the nearby Show Dogs.
I have to give their amazing friend/vegan blogger Micah Ludeke a shout out for the delicious Lemon & Raspberry wedding cake with chocolate ganache. That was so yummy!
They’re such an adorable couple and I think their natural chemistry really shows in the photos!
Congratulations, and thank you for having me as your photographer!!
- Kelly’s dress: Galina via David’s Bridal
- Kelly’s shoes: Nine West
- Kelly’s hair piece: Whichgoose
- Nicole’s dress: Xscape by Joanna Chen
- Nicole’s shoes: Franco Sarto
- Nicole’s necklace: Vintage
- Rings: Saundra Messinger
- Clementine’s dress: Kids Formal
- Cake: Micah Ludeke
- Ceremony: San Francisco City Hall
- Lunch Reception: Show Dogs